|Hometown:||Chester Springs, Pa.|
|High School:||Downingtown East|
AS A JUNIOR IN 2012:
• Saw action in all 11 games with nine starts at outside linebacker and defensive end.
• Totaled 28 tackles on the season, with two quarterback sacks and nine tackles for loss.
• Led the team and ranked 12th in the Patriot League in tackles for loss.
• Had five tackles, three tackles for loss and a pass breakup at Wagner.
• Recorded four tackles with one tackle for loss against Lehigh.
• Posted three tackles and a sack in the victory over Bucknell.
• Made three tackles with two tackles for loss against New Hampshire.
• Totaled three solo tackles and a fumble recovery at Colgate.
• Selected to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
AS A SOPHOMORE IN 2011:
• Played in all 11 games at outside linebacker, starting nine times.
• Named second team All-Patriot League.
• Totaled 27 tackles and a pass breakup, with nine quarterback sacks.
• Led the team, while ranking second in the Patriot League and 28th in the nation with his nine quarterback sacks.
• Also placed eighth in the Patriot League with nine tackles for loss.
• Recorded a season-high three quarterback sacks among his four total tackles during the victory at Bucknell.
• Made a season-best seven total tackles in the win over Harvard, including two quarterback sacks.
• Registered four tackles and a sack during the victory at Fordham.
• Totaled three tackles and a sack in the win over Colgate.
• Had two tackles, a sack and a pass breakup at Brown.
AS A FRESHMAN IN 2010:
• Saw action in five games as a reserve at linebacker.
• Made four tackles on the season.
• Recorded tackles against Colgate, Lehigh, Lafayette and Bucknell.
• Also played against Dartmouth.
• Played for head coach Mike Matta at Downingtown East High School.
• Served as team captain during his senior season.
• Twice named to All Ches-Mont Conference and All-Area first teams.
• Earned third team All-Southeastern Pennsylvania honors in 2009.
• Helped lead team to Ches-Mont Conference titles in 2008 and 2009.
• Selected to play in the Valor Bowl and the Pennsylvania East-West All-Star Game.
• Also played both lacrosse and basketball.
• Member of National Honor Society.
• Son of Tom and Maggie Tucker.
• Has one brother (Kyle).
• Father was a member of the golf team at Penn State.
• Majoring in History.
|TUCKER'S DEFENSIVE STATISTICS|