2012 TEAM CAPTAIN
AS A JUNIOR IN 2011:
• Started all 11 games at center.
• Named second team All-Patriot League.
• Key part of an offensive line which allowed Holy Cross to average 22.9 points and 400.9 total yards per game.
• Helped Holy Cross to allow only 21 sacks all season, while the team attempted 431 passes (just one sack for every 21.5 times the team dropped back to pass).
• Chosen to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
AS A SOPHOMORE IN 2010:
• Started eight contests at center.
• Missed the Brown, Dartmouth and Colgate games due to injury.
• Part of an offensive line which allowed just 17 sacks all season, while the team attempted 418 passes (just one sack for every 25.6 times the team dropped back to pass).
• Helped pave the way for the Crusaders to average 22.6 points, 224.0 passing yards, 99.1 rushing yards and 323.1 total yards per game.
• Selected to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
AS A REDSHIRT FRESHMAN IN 2009:
• Saw action in four games as a backup offensive lineman.
• Played against Northeastern, Dartmouth, Fordham and Bucknell.
AS A FRESHMAN IN 2008:
• Missed the entire season due to injury, and received a medical redshirt.
• Played for coach Brian Cross at McKinley High School.
• Earned Division I first team All-Ohio honors as a senior.
• A two-time first team All-Federal League selection.
• Named first team All-Stark County and first team All-Northeast Ohio Inland District in 2007.
• Selected second team All-Stark County and second team All-Northeast Ohio Inland District in 2006.
• Led team to Federal League titles in 2005 and 2006, with the 2005 team posting a perfect 10-0 record.
• Team won the regional championship in 2006 and advanced to the state semifinals.
• Received the Jim Muzzy Scholar-Athlete Award.
• Selected as a National Football Foundation scholar athlete.
• Member of National Honor Society.
• Son of Michael and Kami Whited.
• Majoring in Sociology.