|Hometown:||Belle Mead, N.J.|
AS A JUNIOR IN 2011:
• Did not appear in any games.
AS A REDSHIRT SOPHOMORE IN 2010:
• Saw action in the first seven games as a backup quarterback, before missing the remainder of the season due to injury.
• Completed 42 of 74 passes on the season for 375 yards and two touchdowns, while rushing 26 times for 70 yards.
• Hit on 12 of 18 attempts for a season-high 135 yards against Brown.
• Completed 13 of 25 passes for 116 yards and a touchdown at Harvard.
• Threw for 38 yards and a score in the victory over Fordham.
AS A SOPHOMORE IN 2009:
• Played in one game as a backup quarterback, before suffering a season-ending injury and receiving a medical redshirt.
• Had one rush for a seven-yard touchdown against Sacred Heart.
AS A FRESHMAN IN 2008:
• Did not see any varsity action.
• Played for coach Zoran Milich at Montgomery High School in Skillman, N.J.
• Served as team captain as a senior.
• Named the Somerset County Player of the Year.
• Earned Group IV first team All-State honors.
• Selected first team All-Area by the Camden Courier Post.
• Threw for 2,039 yards and 21 touchdowns as a senior, while rushing for 223 yards and seven scores.
• Passed for 5,182 yards and 42 touchdowns in his high school career.
• Holds school single-season and career records for both passing yards and touchdown passes.
• Selected to play in the New York-New Jersey All-Star Classic.
• Also played lacrosse at Montgomery, helping the team to the 2007 state championship.
• Son of Dave and Lynn Watson.
• Father played basketball at Grove City College.
• Brother, Steven, played lacrosse at Rutgers from 2008-2011.
• Pursuing a degree through the Center for Interdisciplinary and Special Studies.
|WATSON'S PASSING STATISTICS|
|WATSON'S RUSHING STATISTICS|