|Hometown:||Inver Grove Heights, Minn.|
|High School:||St. Thomas Academy|
AS A JUNIOR IN 2011:
• Played in all 11 games at tight end, starting eight times.
• Caught 15 passes for 162 yards and two touchdowns on the season.
• Had three receptions for 48 yards during the victory at Fordham.
• Made three catches for 23 yards and a score in the win over Lafayette.
• Caught two passes for 13 yards and a touchdown against Dartmouth.
• Selected to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
AS A SOPHOMORE IN 2010:
• Named first team All-Patriot League.
• Played in all 11 games, with eight starts.
• Finished the season with 30 receptions for 217 yards and a touchdown.
• Ranked second among Patriot League tight ends in both receptions and receiving yards.
• Had a season-high six receptions for 48 yards at Harvard.
• Caught four passes for 31 yards and a score in the win over Fordham.
• Made four catches for 22 yards at Massachusetts.
• Totaled three receptions for 30 yards at Dartmouth.
• Had three catches for 20 yards against both Georgetown and Brown.
AS A REDSHIRT FRESHMAN IN 2009:
• Earned second team All-Patriot League honors.
• Ranked fourth on the team with 33 receptions for 275 yards.
• Caught six touchdown passes, the second-most on the team.
• Ranked second among all Patriot League tight ends in both receptions and receiving yards.
• Caught a pass in 10 straight games to end the season.
• Had seven catches for 52 yards and two touchdowns at Villanova in the NCAA playoffs.
• Posted seven receptions for 54 yards and a touchdown at Bucknell.
• Made four catches for 41 yards and a score in the win over Colgate.
• Finished with three receptions against Dartmouth, Harvard, Lafayette and Lehigh.
• Caught a five-yard touchdown pass at Brown.
AS A FRESHMAN IN 2008:
• Missed the entire season due to injury, and received a medical redshirt.
• Played for coach Dave Ziebarth at St. Thomas Academy in Mendota Heights, Minn.
• Led team to a 9-2 record during his senior season.
• Earned All-State honors in basketball.
• Selected as a finalist for Mr. Basketball honors in Minnesota by the Minneapolis Star Tribune.
• Led team to the 2007 state championship in basketball.
• Nominated for the McDonald’s All-America basketball game.
• Scored over 1,000 career points.
• Son of Patrick and Lauri Schneider.
• Brother, Jake, played football at Bethel University.
• Majoring in Sociology.
|SCHNEIDER'S RECEIVING STATISTICS|