AS A JUNIOR IN 2011:
• Started all 11 games at defensive tackle.
• Named second team All-Patriot League.
• Totaled 35 tackles on the year, with 27 solo stops, two sacks and four tackles for loss.
• Made a season-high five tackles with a sack in the victory over Dartmouth.
• Tied his season-high with five tackles and had a sack at Lehigh.
• Recorded four solo tackles with one tackle for loss at New Hampshire.
• Posted four solo tackles against Georgetown.
• Also had four tackles against both Colgate and Fordham.
AS A SOPHOMORE IN 2010:
• Started the first six games of the year at defensive tackle, before missing the remainder of the season due to injury.
• Totaled 13 tackles, with two tackles for loss and a blocked extra point.
• Made a career-best four tackles in the victory over Howard, including one tackle for loss.
• Recorded three tackles and a tackle for loss at Harvard.
• Had two tackles against both Massachusetts and Fordham.
AS A FRESHMAN IN 2009:
• Played in one game, seeing action against Dartmouth.
• Played for head coach Antonio Dellasanta at Murdock High School.
• Served as team captain during his junior and senior seasons.
• Earned Worcester Telegram & Gazette All-Star honors.
• Named the Defensive Most Valuable Player of the Mid-Wachusett C League as a senior.
• Led the team in tackles in 2006, 2007 and 2008.
• Selected to play in the Shriners Classic All-Star game.
• Also lettered in basketball at Murdock.
• Member of National Honor Society.
• Son of John and Penny Maliska.
• Has one brother (Charles) and one sister (Mary Grace).
• Father played football at Macalester College.
• Majoring in Sociology.
|MALISKA'S DEFENSIVE STATISTICS|