AS A JUNIOR IN 2011:
• Appeared in nine games at tight end, starting five times.
• Caught 14 passes for 213 yards and a touchdown on the year.
• Had a career-long 68-yard reception for a touchdown during the victory over Harvard.
• Caught three passes for 31 yards in the win over Lafayette.
• Made three catches for 22 yards against Massachusetts.
• Posted two receptions for 27 yards during the victory over Colgate.
• Caught two passes for 23 yards at Brown.
• Named to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
AS A SOPHOMORE IN 2010:
• Played in six games at tight end, earning a start against Brown.
• Caught five passes for 43 yards on the year.
• Posted a season-high three receptions for 35 yards in the victory over Fordham.
• Missed the final five games of the season due to injury.
AS A FRESHMAN IN 2009:
• Selected to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
• Did not see any varsity action.
HOLY CROSS BASEBALL:
• Threw three innings over four appearances during the 2012 season.
• Appeared in 13 games on the mound in 2011 (starting twice), going 3-0 with one save, a 6.48 ERA and 18 strikeouts in 25 innings of work.
• Appeared in 12 games as a relief pitcher during the 2010 season.
• Posted a 4.34 ERA with 12 strikeouts in 18-2/3 innings in 2010.
• Played for head coach Bill Persinger at Bishop Lynch High School.
• Caught 55 passes for 929 yards and 12 touchdowns as a senior.
• Finished his career with 78 catches for 1,309 yards and 16 scores.
• Earned All-District honors in 2007 and 2008, while being an Academic All-State selection in 2008.
• Led team to a state runner-up finish in 2008, after advancing to the semifinals in 2007.
• Named Most Valuable Player of the 2008 state championship game.
• Also a member of the Bishop Lynch baseball team, earning All-District honors.
• Hit .343 with three home runs, while posting a 7-2 record with a 2.89 earned run average on the mound.
• Member of National Honor Society.
• Son of Alan and Cydni Hauser.
• Has one brother, Adam, who played football at the University of San Diego.
• Majoring in Economics.
|HAUSER'S RECEIVING STATISTICS|