AS A SOPHOMORE IN 2009:
• Earned second team All-Patriot League honors.
• Ranked fourth on the team with 33 receptions for 275 yards.
• Caught six touchdown passes, the second-most on the team.
• Ranked second among all Patriot League tight ends in both receptions and receiving yards.
• Caught a pass in 10 straight games to end the season.
• Had seven catches for 52 yards and two touchdowns at Villanova in the NCAA playoffs.
• Posted seven receptions for 54 yards and a score at Bucknell.
• Made four catches for 41 yards and a touchdown in the victory over Colgate.
• Finished with three receptions against Dartmouth, Harvard, Lafayette and Lehigh.
• Caught a five-yard touchdown pass at Brown.
AS A FRESHMAN IN 2008:
• Did not see any varsity action.
• Played for coach Dave Ziebarth at St. Thomas Academy in Mendota Heights, Minn.
• Led team to a 9-2 record during his senior season.
• Earned All-State honors in basketball.
• Selected as a finalist for Mr. Basketball honors in Minnesota by the Minneapolis Star Tribune.
• Led team to the 2007 state championship in basketball.
• Nominated for the McDonald’s All-America basketball game.
• Scored over 1,000 career points.
• Son of Patrick and Lauri Schneider.
• Brother, Jake, played football at Bethel University.
• Majoring in Sociology.
|SCHNEIDER'S RECEIVING STATISTICS|