AS A JUNIOR IN 2009:
• Earned second team All-Patriot League honors.
• Played in all 12 games on the season.
• Served as the team’s punter for the majority of the year, in addition to handling kickoff duties all year and seeing some action at placekicker.
• Punted 25 times for 960 yards, for an average of 38.4 yards per punt.
• Ranked second in the Patriot League in punting average.
• Averaged 61.3 yards on 71 kickoffs, while recording 11 touchbacks.
• Made all 10 of his extra point attempts on the season, in addition to hitting one field goal.
• Averaged 40.3 yards on three punts at Northeastern, while making all six of his extra point attempts.
• Had a 41.8 yard average on five punts at Bucknell.
• Punted twice for a 54.5 yard average at Brown, with a season-long 68-yard punt.
AS A SOPHOMORE IN 2008:
• Played in four contests on the season.
• Handled kickoff duties for the last four games of the year.
• Averaged 59.8 yards on 13 kickoffs, with two touchbacks.
AS A FRESHMAN IN 2007:
• Did not see any varsity action.
• Named All-Central Massachusetts in 2004, 2005 and 2006.
• Selected to the Worcester Telegram & Gazette Super Team in 2005 and 2006.
• A Worcester Telegram & Gazette All-Star in 2004.
• Scored 157 points during his high school career, making 23 of 29 field goals and 88 of 92 extra points.
• Set school records for the longest field goal (48 yards), single-season field goals made (10), single-season extra points made (33), career field goals made (23) and career extra points made (88).
• Son of Donald and Patricia Lemieux.
• Father played basketball at Springfield College.
• Majoring in Psychology.
|LEMIEUX'S PUNTING STATISTICS|
|LEMIEUX'S PLACEKICKING STATISTICS|