|High School:||Northwest Catholic|
• Ranks second all-time at Holy Cross in career extra point percentage (97.6).
AS A JUNIOR IN 2009:
• Earned first team All-Patriot League honors.
• Selected to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
• Played in 10 games as the team’s top placekicker.
• Also saw some action at punter early in the year.
• Led the team in scoring with 61 points.
• Made seven of nine field goals (77.8 percent) and 40 of 41 extra points (97.6 percent).
• Ranked first in the Patriot League in extra point percentage, while standing second in field goals made and third in scoring.
• Placed fifth on the Holy Cross single-season list for extra point percentage and sixth for extra points made.
• Scored a season-high 11 points at Fordham, hitting a pair of field goals and all five of his extra points.
• Named Patriot League Special Teams Player of the Week following the Fordham game.
• Had 10 points against Sacred Heart, with seven extra points and one field goal, while averaging 47.2 yards on four punts.
• His 47.2 yard punting average against Sacred Heart was the fourth-best ever by a Holy Cross player in a single game.
• Hit two field goals and a pair of extra points against Georgetown, in addition to averaging 39.0 yards on four punts.
AS A SOPHOMORE IN 2008:
• Saw action in one game.
• Punted once for 37 yards against UMass.
AS A FRESHMAN IN 2007:
• Did not see any varsity action.
HOLY CROSS BASEBALL:
• Served as a backup infiielder for the Crusaders in the spring of 2009.
• Played in 15 games and scored three runs.
• Earned first team All-State honors from the New Haven Register.
• Four-time All-Conference selection.
• Ranks second all-time in the state of Connecticut in career field goals (16) and kicking points scored (181).
• Averaged 40.1 yards per punt.
• Helped lead Northwest Catholic to a pair of Nutmeg Conference championships.
• Also won three letters in baseball, and led the team to back-to-back state championships.
• Member of National Honor Society.
• Son of Robert and Louise Dornfried.
• Majoring in History.
|DORNFRIED'S PLACEKICKING STATISTICS|
|DORNFRIED'S PUNTING STATISTICS|