AS A JUNIOR IN 2009:
• Saw action in nine games along the offensive line, starting five times.
• Started the first five games of the season against Georgetown, Sacred Heart, Harvard, Northeastern and Brown.
• Part of an offensive line which paved the way for Holy Cross to rank fourth in the nation in passing offense (314.9 yards per game), sixth in total offense (433.6 yards per game) and 13th in scoring offense (32.2 points per game).
AS A SOPHOMORE IN 2008:
• Played in seven games on the offensive line.
• Earned a pair of starts, against UMass and Colgate.
• Also saw action against Harvard, Georgetown, Dartmouth, Fordham and Lafayette.
AS A FRESHMAN IN 2007:
• Did not see any varsity action.
• Spent one post-graduate year at the Salisbury (Conn.) School.
• Earned first team All-New England Prep School honors, in addition to being named All-Erickson League.
• Helped lead Salisbury to a perfect 9-0 record in 2006, and the New England Class A Prep School League title.
• Previously played at Boston College High School, where he was a three-year starter.
• A two-time All-Catholic Conference All-Star.
• Also played basketball, where he earned team Most Valuable Player honors.
• Son of Peter and Dolores Bernazzani.
• Majoring in History.