AS A SOPHOMORE IN 2009:
• Saw action in all 12 games, starting 10 times.
• Carried the ball 91 times for 442 yards and four touchdowns.
• Also caught 32 passes for 251 yards.
• Rushed 11 times for a season-best 91 yards and a touchdown against Dartmouth, in addition to catching seven passes for 46 yards.
• Ran 13 times for 82 yards at Fordham.
• Carried nine times for 62 yards and a score at Northeastern.
• Had 59 yards on 12 carries at Lehigh.
• Caught six passes for 67 yards against Georgetown.
AS A FRESHMAN IN 2008:
• Played in six games as a backup tailback.
• Rushed 39 times for 150 yards, while catching four passes for 37 yards.
• Ran for 41 yards on 13 carries against Fordham.
• Carried 10 times for 38 yards at Lafayette.
• Had 39 yards on eight carries and one reception for 11 yards against Bucknell.
• Rushed four times for 22 yards against Lehigh.
• Caught three passes for 26 yards and ran four times for 10 yards at Dartmouth.
• Played for coach Todd Kiley at Holliston High School.
• Selected as the 2007 Gatorade Player of the Year in Massachusetts.
• Named All-Scholastic by the Boston Globe and Boston Herald.
• Chosen as the Most Valuable Player of the Tri-Valley League, in addition to being a first team All-League selection at running back.
• Rushed for 1,725 yards and a Tri-Valley League best 16 touchdowns as a senior.
• Scored 37 touchdowns and ran for a school record 3,335 yards over the course of his career.
• Elected to play in the Shriners Classic All-Star Game.
• Also lettered in baseball and basketball.
• Son of Tony and Linda Bellomo.
• Father ran track at Northeastern University.
• Has not yet declared a major.
|BELLOMO’S RECEICING STATISTICS|