A representative of Holy Cross’ athletics interests is:
- An individual who is known by a member of the Holy Cross administration to have participated in or to be a member of an agency or organization that promotes the Holy Cross athletics program.
- An individual who has made financial contributions to the Holy Cross athletics program, the Crusader Athletics Fund or the Holy Cross Varsity Club.
- An individual who has assisted (or who has been asked by the athletic department) to assist in the recruitment of prospects.
- An individual who has provided benefits to current student-athletes and their families.
- An individual who has been involved otherwise in promoting the Holy Cross athletics program.
Once an individual is identified as a representative of the College's athletics interests, he or she retains that identity indefinitely. Holy Cross is ultimately responsible for the actions of representatives, and Holy Cross will be penalized by the NCAA for any violations by representatives of the College's athletics interests.
Explore some specific examples of things boosters MAY do.
Explore some of specifics examples of things that boosters MAY NOT do.