As part of an ongoing effort to promote a healthier and safer campus environment, the college has updated its policy regarding tailgating activities at football games. The following guidelines regarding tailgating will be in force:
- Tickets will be required to park on Freshman Field.
- Freshman Field and the Baseball Field will be open for tailgating three hours prior to kickoff.
- No kegs or other common-source large quantities of alcohol will be allowed at any time.
- At game time, both fields will be cleared by Public Safety and Worcester Police officers, and all individuals will be asked to enter the stadium or required to exit the premises. Those who refuse to vacate the field will be viewed as trespassers and will be subject to police action.
- No individual will be permitted to exit the stadium and linger on Freshman Field during the game (including halftime). The Baseball Field will be open during halftime, allowing fans to utilize the "Interactive Endzone" area.
- Full tailgating (setting up grills and tables, etc.) will not be allowed on either field after the game. All fields will be cleared within one hour after the end of the game.
Our aim in these policy revisions is to curtail excessive drinking - with special attention to underage students - while maintaining our tradition of Crusader camaraderie and fellowship. We thank you for your support of these policies.